Our way to say thanks for being awesome. Collect points on everything you get from The Lott and redeem them anyway, anytime.
Hit Redeem At Any Time
No need to jump through hoops to get your rewards, just let us know when you want to grab your coffee on the house, cash of your bill, or your collect your special Lott offer.
Frequently Asked Questions
All you need to do is fill in your details, press submit and we’ll send you an email to confirm that you are in our Lott Loyalty.
Well, if you love our coffee, food, pastries & cakes…a Lott!
Once you’ve signed up, each time you make a purchase (excl. promos) you’ll earn loyalty points. Clock up enough points and when you hit various point levels we’ll reward you by giving you one of your Lott Favorites or just good old fashioned cash straight off you bill… you choose.
We’ll also give you access to exclusive offers such as our “thanks for joining” welcome gift, ” Lott birthday pressies” and extra perks when you refer a friend.
Getting to say thank you to our loyal and regular customers is the number one benefit for us but there are a few other benefits that we also love about the Lott Loyalty:
- When we send you an email after a purchase to let you know how many points you have accumulated there is also a way for us to collect feedback on how we are doing (the good, the bad, the ugly…hopefully never ugly 🙈). It is as simple as clicking on a happy or sad emoji, obviously if you getting coffee everyday you’d just ignore this. We love getting feedback so we know what we are doing well and what we can do better, super important to us.
- We get to celebrate your birthday by giving you a gift you can actually use.
- We can let you know about any updates regarding The Lott Cafe; Opening Hours on public holidays, Menu Specials, new menu releases etc. Our promise is to not be annoying and filling up you inbox with junk mail you don’t need (you can also switch notifcations off). On a side note, we collect your post code when you join the Lott Loyalty so we can send relevant messages to locals and not annoy people who pass through Cooma occassionally (like in winter).
- It makes it super simple to send you a receipt by email if required.
There’s one main requirement… you MUST love coffee and great food. Apart from that, there are a few other things that are good to know:
2. Points will be awarded to customers for the purchase of full price products only unless expressly specified.
3. Points will not be awarded in association with any other offers, discounts or promotions.
4. Point balances are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
5. While every effort will be made in store to ensure reward points are awarded correctly, The Lott Cafe takes no responsibility for technical errors associated with crediting points.
6. Reward points can only be awarded at the time of purchase and will not be reallocated once final payment has been made.
7. We encourage our team to actively pursue your VIP membership at point of sale to successfully log your purchases. However, best practice cannot be guaranteed and we recommend mentioning you are a Lott Loyaly member at the checkout, prior to finalising your purchase.
8. The Lott Cafe reserves the right to cancel your membership and any points accrued based on unacceptable behaviour.
9. We also reserve the right to alter the terms and conditions of the loyalty program at any given time, without prior notice.
11. In circumstances where points are not efficiently allocated, The Lott Cafe will not be held liable to reallocate points – as this program is operated through a 3rd party application.
Simply mention your Lott Loyalty status to our friendly team upon checkout in-store and we’ll generate a loyalty points status on the spot!
Spend or save your points – the choice is yours.